- SOFT & SAFE - Disposable diapers may contain dioxin, sodium polyacrylate, dyes, fragrances, plastics, tolulene, xylene, ethlbenzene, and other cancer causing toxins. Our diapers are soft and safe as they are non-toxic and chemical-free.
- CONVENIENT - With modern advances in cloth diapering, they are designed to wash and dry quickly, and absorb more moisture to keep your baby comfortable.
- STYLISH CHOICES - Have you seen our designs! They will always look nicer than disposables, with your choice of eye-catching designs.
- SAVE MONEY - Diapering a child in generic disposables diapers cost over $1,200 in 2 years. A full time cloth diapering system can cost as little as $300.
- ECO-FRIENDLY - The average baby will need about 6,000 diaper changes in their life. Using cloth diapers reduces the environmental impact by preventing all those diapers from sitting in landfills!
Diaper Size Adjustment
Our cloth diapers are one size so they fit most children from birth through potty training. A one-size diaper can be adjusted to fit different shapes and sizes from 7lbs to 35lbs and more. To adjust our one-size diapers use snaps to easily fit your growing baby at any size.
How many Cloth Diapers do I need?
Shop Cloth Diapers
All-in-One (AIO) Diapers
All-in-One (AIO) diapers consist of one piece. The absorbent material (insert) is attached to the outer shell and don’t require “stuffing”, making them the easiest to use. AIO diapers take slightly longer to dry. These diapers are considered the easiest to use and are popular for those hesitant to try cloth diapers.
All-in-Two (AI2) Diapers
All-in-Two (AI2) diapers have a set of snaps that attach the absorbent layer (insert) to the inside of the diaper. When changing an AI2 diaper you can either replace the insert with a clean insert; reusing the same shell; or replace the entire diaper if needed.
When using a pre-fold, flat, or disposable diaper you may want to use a diaper cover to keep wetness contained. Covers are usually made of plastic, vinyl, waterproof polyester material, fleece or wool. Diaper covers are budget friendly and work great for many families.
A popular, super soft synthetic material used to make cloth diapers. Minky (Minkee) refers to the super soft (stuffed animal like) feel of the outside of diapers and to the newer technology that is used to create inserts (similar to a microfiber only softer).
A Pocket-style diaper has a pocket opening between the outer shell layer and the inner layer that touches baby’s skin. You can place the absorbent material (insert) inside this pocket opening.
Cloth swim diapers consist of a waterproof cover and a very thin mesh-type liner on the inside. They are not intended to be absorbent, rather to keep solids from entering the pool or waterway.
Newborn babies can vary greatly in size and may not fit in a one-size diaper right away. Our Newborn AIO is designed for babies under 10lbs.
**With a newborn, you should use caution when diapering around an attached umbilical cord stump.
Inserts are the absorbent part of the cloth diaper. They are usually rectangular-shaped and fit inside a pocket diaper, cover, or shell. The most popular material is microfiber (a synthetic material). Inserts are also made with hemp, bamboo, organic cotton, or minky.
**Microfiber should be placed inside a pocket and not against your childs skin.
Wet Diaper Bags
A wet bag is a reusable bag for storing soiled diapers. Wet bags can be used at home or when on-the-go and come in small to large sizes. Wet bags are waterproof and smell proof, sealed with either a zipper or drawstring closure to keep the messy stuff inside. Wet bags can also be washed with your cloth diapers.